Saturday, May 23, 2009

Harper's Island: Episode 6

I don't normally... well, I have never included Reality Shows or anything like that on my postings here. But I love this show. It's kind of creepy and at least one character get's knocked off each week (show). I think the flower girl is safe. I think Abby is safe. Also, the groom and bride are safe, so they aren't going to get knocked off...

Who will get knocked off this upcoming episode? Maggie, the wedding planner is tops on my list. My second choice would be Mrs. Wellington and my third choice is JD.

Who is my choice for "who done it?" Well, Jimmy is my leading candidate. I don't have any second choices... but Jimmy is my best bet for who is doing all the crime and has been for several weeks. The reason? Well, he looks like the least illogical answer. And because of that, I think he's the leading candidate.

2 Random Thoughts:

terry said...

a "who done it" reality show. isn't that an oxymoron?

Weather Man said...

Oh, no, this isn't a reality show. How sad would it be that a reality show would kill it's contestants. Huge ratings, but who would want to be on it?