Friday, May 29, 2009

Harper's Island: Episode 7

Yep, Richard died at the end of the episode. I didn't clarify that this isn't a reality show. At least one character dies in each episode. The question is: who is doing the killing? And the other question is: who's going to die in the next episode?

Now, things are going to change, since the father of the bride is DEAD, the wedding in now cancelled, which opens things up for the bride and groom as official targets. I think the flower girl is safe. I think Abby is safe.
I like Maggie to die since she is not a major character, at least right now. Shea's father and husband are both dead... I figure she's not too far behind. Shea's daughter is the the flower girl, who seems pretty wakey and has something to do with all the murders. Danny... he's been under the radar of late, which opens him up to being a target. Those are my three for this Saturday. I still like Jimmy as the killer, although I'm not as confident about it as I once was.

Home on the Range

0 Random Thoughts: