Friday, June 19, 2009

Harper's Island: Episode 10

I'm thinking from Episode 9 on, there will be at least two who die in each of the remaining episodes... which now, there is episode 10 and episode 11. They revealed that the Sheriff is the killer in episode 9, but I am not buying into it.

Here are the updates:
  • Beth Barrington: A trail of blood led the survivors into a series of underground tunnels where bridesmaid Beth's dismembered corpse was found...
  • Katherine Wellington: The bride's stepmom spent the night sleeping on a couch, but in the morning, she was discovered with a pair of garden shears stabbed in her back...

Since two women died in episode nine (which two of my three guesses were right), I am thinking a guy is going to get it in episode 10. And it is likely that Shane will get knocked off. I also like Sully to bite it. Danny is just a shot in the dark...

My prime suspect right now is Nikki. Maggie and Cal remain high on my list, but Nikki is my prime suspect at this point. She hasn't been in an episode for quite some time... and that is why. I have read others who have said they think it is Henry, the groom. And there are some huge question marks about him, as he has cuts on him that he does not "know" where they came from. But he didn't plant the animal head in his bathtub... that wouldn't make much sense... unless he has multiple personalities. And my number one thing about this killer is that the killer isn't right in the head.

Home on the Range

0 Random Thoughts: