Saturday, June 13, 2009

Harper's Island: Episode 9

Three die in the previous episode. I also had J.D. in my three... so I finally got one. It really is strategic guessing.

Here are the updates:

  • Deputy Garrett: Garrett enters the holding area in the Sheriff's station to quiet an argument between Shane Pierce and J.D. Dunn. Shortly after his arrival, the lights in the station go out and Deputy Garrett is shot in the back by an unseen assailant.
  • Cole Harkin: Harkin leaves the cabin to get medical help for Charlie, taking the prison diary and a lantern. As he steps outside, Gigi begins barking and Harkin surveys the area. An arrow flies into Harkin's shoulder, pinning him to the cabin, and causing him to drop the lantern, lighting the porch on fire. Harkin calls for Charlie and another arrow flies through the cabin window, prompting Charlie to attempt to reach his pistol on the nearby table. As Harkin attempts to pry himself loose, another arrow flies straight through his heart, killing him and causing him to drop the diary into the fire.
  • J.D.: J.D. is found on the docks by Abby, bleeding internally from an abdominal wound. J.D. tells Abby, "It's you Abby. It's all about you." He then loses consciousness.

My three choices for who is going to "pass on" tonight would be Beth, Mrs Wellington, and the Sheriff. Sheriff is already wounded... Mrs. Wellington... well, she's just not likable. Beth is just an innocent type of gal. She's likable. She's a good target.

Now, onto suspects... Cal, Danny, Henry, Maggie, and Nikki are the only remaining suspects on the list (well, the only ones I believe to be remaining suspects). I have considered two things: opportunity and ability.

Cal definitely has both... so I believe. Henry does too, however, he just doesn't seem likely. Whoever is doing this, well, is mental.
I like Maggie due to how we just don't know much about her. She has the size and opportunity to commit the crimes. Nikki is in the same boat. She has the opportunity and the strength to take care of everything. Cal... it is debatable as to if he has opportunity. It does bring up the question as to "Is there more than one killer on the island?" I think so. The main killer is my first concern in figuring things out. There are only eleven episodes and after tonight's episode, only two will remain.I thought I would share my favorite TV Shows. Heroes... gotta love it.

I also like the new show, Mental.

Home on the Range

0 Random Thoughts: