Sunday, May 09, 2010

Kansas City Royals (11-20) at Texas Rangers (17-14)

Rangers going for a four game sweep.
I don't know. Feldman is good, Luke is 3-1 and the #1 pick overall in 2006, but he has a 5.03 ERA, simply shows he gets good run support from the Royals (but not Zack). Feldman, of course, is a 17 game winner last season and was at least talked about in the Cy Young conversations. I like Feldman in this one, although I would have to say that Luke can use the force.
Forecast: Rangers win this one for the sweep, although my gut is 100% on this one. No need for stats digging, I think Feldman could subdue the Royals enough for this win and Luke doesn't have the force mastered just yet. In a couple of years, he should be looking like a #1 pick in the Majors. Just not today.

0 Random Thoughts: