Friday, December 16, 2011

CJ Wilson

OK, I have to say something about the Angels. They signed CJ Wilson. And to be honest, I am not surprised by it. CJ wanted to go there. Even a blind man could have seen that coming. It is sad to see him go. It really is, but with all that being said, the contract they gave him was too much. It was more than what the market really called for Wilson, whom in my mind, still hasn't proved himself to be a solid #1 pitcher in a rotation. It hurts to say it, but it is true.

Anyway, I am back to posting here again. I will make an effort to post several times a week, not daily, although I will more than likely do that during the baseball season with some spurts of not posting, as that has been my habit. I will probably not post so many pictures, as they take a lot of time to do and my other activities have been taking precedence over the lagging period since my last post.

1 Random Thoughts:

terry said...

i like CJ, but i will be surprised if he turns out to be worth the $$$ the Angels threw at him.

OTOH, if this freed up enough money for the Rangers to sign the Japanese dude, it will be a shrewd move.