Friday, October 22, 2010

Giants: Dallas Still Dangerous

I just read that the Giants are worried about the Cowboys, although, I don't know why. Every time the Cowboys take the field, their biggest opponent does at the same time. They are their biggest enemy. They beat themselves week after week, where it be a missed field goal which should be money, or a penalty that adds ten yards, plus negating the touchdown they would've scored on the play... they create ways to lose. I don't know if I am going to give an official posting of the prediction of the game, if anything, I can simply save myself the trouble and say that if the Cowboys do not turn it over and keep the penalties to minimum, they will win. Do I think they will? Not a chance.

Forecast: Giants win this one, 31-21.

0 Random Thoughts: