Sunday, February 05, 2012

The Super Bowl XLVI

In case you aren't aware, the Cowboys aren't in the game, so it makes me struggle some to care. It is especially hard to care when you find that the Giants are there instead.


The match up is the NY Giants and the New England Patriots, or as some would like to say, Eli Manning vs. Tom Brady, although you won't find Tom Brady sacking Eli Manning. That would be entertaining considering they are both the quarterbacks. That would make for a great commercial. Anyway. Moving on. 

I like the Patriots for this. I'll just come right out and say it. Between these two teams, that's who I'll be rooting for in this game. Come tomorrow, I'll be rooting for the Cowboys. My heart just isn't in this game. Eli Manning is probably the luckiest quarterback right now, and I just wonder if his luck is going to continue today or are we actually going to see some skill this fine Super Bowl Sunday.

Sticking to tradition, I'll throw down some points. Let's say: Patriots over Giants, 27-16. 


Fanzz.com

1 Random Thoughts:

terry said...

I'm rooting for the Redskins.